1. “Development and deployment of a system for acceptance and processing of electronic social insurance forms” for the State Social Insurance Fund Board.
After deployment of an information system for acceptance and processing of electronic social insurance forms at „Sodra“, the insured will be able to compile and submit notifications about social insurance as documents with legal power with a qualified electronic signature. It is only one of possibilities of the initiated project.
Using the new system the insured will save:
- human resources,
- costs, expenses for archiving services.
They will not have to go to Sodra, to queue submitting notifications and requests. For information adjustment they will not have to go to State Social Insurance Institution.
The insured will be able to operatively submit notifications around the clock and 365 days a year, they will be able to review information about them available at State Social Insurance Institution.
If an insured wants to fully use provided possibilities, he/she has to obtain a qualified e-signature certificate, and it is the main investment which buys off in case over 10 electronic documents a year are submitted.
In the future more and more organizations (State Tax Inspectorate, Department of Statistics, banks, etc.) will use e-document acceptance systems, therefore e-signature will become necessity which will save our time.
The insured will be able to locally fill in notifications (using ABBYY eFormFiller), to undersign them on a portal or using a local undersigning software, as well as to provide them to Sodra from a local computer or the portal.
Currently there is a net interface, using which it will be possible to submit notifications and applications from finance management system undersigned using a qualified e-signature certificate.
2. Maintenance and expansion of the application system for allocation and payment of social security benefits.
During the project amendments of software and consumer consultations are performed (SSIFB).
3. Maintenance and expansion of the application system of the information system „Administration of the register of pension scheme members and pension savings contracts, as well as pension savings contributions“.
During the project amendments of software and consumer consultations are performed (SSIFB).
4. Development, deployment, maintenance and expansion of the application system for „Allocation and payment of benefits according to international contracts, the acquis of the European Union and national legal acts regulating international benefits“. During development of the application system the following operations shall be realised: allocation of benefit files, payment and accounting, payment and accounting of benefits imported from other countries, use of data from other application systems of the information system of the State Social Insurance Fund Board, use of data from information systems of other authorities, data export from the application system to banking applications according to currently valid contracts, exchange of data about paid benefits with banks in electronic format, provision of data to recipients of benefits according to applicable laws of the Republic of Lithuania, international contracts, the acquis of the European Union and national legal acts regulating international benefits; provision of data to external organisations by automatic means according to data provision contracts, etc., consumer consultation (VSDFV).
5. Maintenance and expansion of the application system of „Collection and management E-form data required for implementation of regulations of the European Union on coordination of social security systems of migrating persons“. During the project, amendments of software and consumer consultations are performed (SSIFB).
6. “Development and deployment of an electronic application system for the insured and benefit receivers” for the State Social insurance Fund Board.
Electronic application system for service of the insured and benefit receivers designed for provision of electronic services for the insured, benefit receivers and other residents of the Republic of Lithuania per Internet.
The application system is developed using WEB technologies. Users of the application system have a possibility to use the system with the help of web browser not installing any applications. Database of the application system is realized in environment Oracle 10g RDBVS.
The application system is developed and operates according to the principles of a Service Oriented Architecture. Data exchange with other application systems are analyzed through integration environment using XML Web Services technologies, SOAP protocol. Integration with other application systems is realized both in data and network service level.
There were analyzed interfaces with TS “Contributions”, TS „EDAS“, Sodra Document Management System, Banking IS, Digital Certification Centre (SSC) IS, Time Stamp IS. Both one-way and two-way periodical automatic data exchange takes place. IS is used by more than 1000 users.
7. Deployment of an application system designed for assignment of social insurance benefits and their payment in 58 territorial divisions of the State Social Insurance Fund Board – one of the major projects executed by UAB “E. Ana” on the subcontracting basis in cooperation with UAB “Alna” in the field of information technologies. During project implementation there was fully introduced a newly developed application system designed for assignment and payment of social insurance benefits on the basis of database management system Oracle not interrupting the work of State Social Insurance Fund’s territorial divisions.
8. Development and deployment of State Social Insurance Fund Board of the Republic of Lithuania application system „Administration of register of pension accumulation participators and pension accumulation contracts and accumulative pension contributions“ on the relational database platform Oracle.
This application system consists of following subsystems:
- Registration subsystem;
- Re-registration subsystem;
- Subsystem designed for accounting of contributions;
- Analysis subsystem.
Pension accumulation system’s registration subsystem is developed for administration of register of pension accumulation participators and pension accumulation contracts. This subsystem performs following key functions – registration of data about pension funds, registration of pension accumulation contracts and data processing.
1. “Expansion and maintenance of an information system for resident income tax administration” (GYPAS) for State Tax Inspectorate under the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Lithuania.
Project purpose – to provide expansion and maintenance GYPAS securing compliance of the system with altered and new functional and non-functional requirements. GYPAS system’s expansion services include preparation of annual resident income tax declarations and their submission to the electronic declaration system of the State Tax Inspectorate, processing of third persons’ declarations and preparation of certificates based on them, as well as their transfer to the electronic declaration system of the State Tax Inspectorate, processing of income tax declarations submitted by residents, control of returns to residents, allocation among budgets, calculation of 2% support, preparation of lists of persons obliged to provide declarations. In such a way during project implementation there is performed modification of interfaces with other information systems (EDS, IMIS, Register of Residents, Register of Enterprises, MAIS) and development of new functions. GYPAS maintenance services incorporate maintenance of existing and new software securing elimination of incidents and minor system modifications due time.
Technologies used during project implementation: Oracle Database 10g Enterprise Edition, Oracle Application server 10g Enterprise Edition, Oracle Developer Suite 10g
2. “Deployment of a tax accounting system” (MAIS), for State Tax Inspectorate under the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Lithuania.
Key goal of MAIS installation is deployment of MAIS and successful transition to application of accumulation principle in accounting according to the newest Public Sector’s accounting and financial accountability standards. Deployment of MAIS will enable VMI to secure transparent, precise and fair accounting of taxes, contributions and duties, proper management, usage and disposal of forfeits, property with no holders and other assets transferred by the State Tax Inspectorate.
3. Customer: State Tax Inspectorate under the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Lithuania
Project: Modification, development and maintenance of Electronic reporting system ( EDS)
The main benefit of Electronic reporting system - the implementation and administration of operative tax declaration process in Lithuanian Republic.
The main aims of the development of Electronic reporting system are as follows:
-To expand and to improve Electronic reporting system in order to make it more effective, safe and to make it more clear and attractive for the external users;
-To expand the reliable autentification of Electronic reporting system, based on electronic signature technologies signed the electronic reports fixed with LAD requirements for the specifications of official electronic documents, formation of qualified electronic signature and checking functionality;
-To create the application system integrated with the processor ABBYY eFF 2.5 forms for signing the reports with qualified electronic signature;
-The maintenance of the present and newly created software of the Electronic reporting system. This maintenance ensures the removal of incidents in time and the small modifications of the system.
For the Ministry of Health
1. Ministry of Health of the Republic of Lithuania, Development and deployment of a pilot e-health information system for functions of national level 11.
Development and deployment of an electronic health and health care records system covering the whole Lithuania based on international standards which enables effective entry of information about course of patient treatment and its results available at health care system’s establishments, its usage, transfer and administration securing timely exchange of data about services rendered to patients and researches performed in other treatment institutions and enabling improvement of health care services and public health.
The system secures continuous accumulation of data about resident’s health care through his/her lifetime, their accessibility for all parties interested in successful and effective treatment, eliminates uncoordinated and fragmentary, as well as ineffective expansion of health information systems.
IS deployment in the whole Lithuania.
Consumers – employees of all Lithuanian treatment establishments, laboratories and pharmacies.
The system is integrated with IS SVEIDRA for periodical exchange of patient and other data.
For the National Health Insurance Fund
1. Subsystem for accounting of obligatory health insurance services is a part of the project executed by the State Patients’ Fund “Development and deployment of a computerized information system for obligatory health insurance”. Obligatory health insurance accounting functions are performed using the system. The system is designed for the State Patients’ Fund, territorial patient funds, treatment institutions and pharmacies. According to the way of system institutions interaction, data exchange intensiveness, functionality, etc. following three system levels are distinguished: National; Regional; Local. On National level (in the State Patients’ Fund) there is a central data storage. There is performed management of the whole system’s database, system administration, processing of classifiers and registers, data exchange with other authorities: SODRA, State Tax Inspectorate, Register of Residents (Department of Statistics), banks, Ministry of Interior, Lithuanian Labour Exchange, etc. On the Regional level (territorial patients’ funds) there is a regional data storage. In territorial patients’ funds there are managed obligatory health insurance records, health insurance certificates are issued and accounted, accounting of services rendered by treatment institutions is performed, settlements between treatment institutions are arranged, certificates are issued, information about obligatory health insurance, personal records, etc. are provided.
“Etnomedijos Intercentras” participates in a collective project “E-Health” which will be integrated into the system “Sveidra”.
For the Communications and Information Systems Service under the Ministry of National Defence
1. Expansion and maintenance of a pension calculation information system“ for Communications and Information Systems Service under the Ministry of National Defence.